The9thSoulessDragonThe9thSoulessDragon

Main Movies Audio Favorites Reviews Stats 1 Fan

Just Another Psycho Just Another Psycho

Heh

This is the funniest shit I've ever seen on newgrounds! HAahahahaha, I like where he's in the bed and the zombie is after him and he's just screaming over and over and it's walking all slow/falling apart-OH MAN, this is was fucking great. Hilarious, man...Just fucking hilarious.

The Necromancer Episode 5 The Necromancer Episode 5

Another Masterpeice by Mark

You've ended the series with style man, you really did a good job. I wish I could have made some music for you series...Damn, that would have been bad ass. Oh well, maybe next time, eh? You're the man Mark. I've been like a big fan of Necromancer ever since the prologue thingy. Now I'm here at it's end. Maybe this will make it to theaters some day. =D Good luck on future work Mark, nice job.

Robotech Director's Cut 4 Robotech Director's Cut 4

Heh...I can't stop laughing...

That was the best. Damn, you almost gave me a seizure during the fight scene with the flashing lights. No I'm just kidding. It was great. Keep up the good work. I've never even seen an episode of Robotech before too. Hahaha!

Robotech Director's Cut 3 Robotech Director's Cut 3

That was ridiculous...It was pretty funny. I thought the best part was when the kid got his eyes shot out and stuff. That was funny as hell. You're the best man, you're movies are really cool. That's it for today.

The Necromancer Episode 2 The Necromancer Episode 2

Heh, that was great.

These movies are really getting better and better. I still kinda laugh because everyone dies with the same sound. Yes, I see you have me as your favorite. That can only mean that you're the coolest Mark. Oh yeah, I can make sounds if you don't like the same dying sound for everything...Well, I'm about done. I just had to say that this movie was great.

The Last Hope (episode 1) The Last Hope (episode 1)

yeah!

This is cool...0h yeah, you even used my music for part of it. That's really cool. Well, I want to see more of this series and I'll make more music for you to put in your movies. Anyways, I liked this and some better sound effects would have been cool. (I make sound effects, heh.) Yup, this is a cool movie, keep it up.

Megaman and X Megaman and X

I don't know

There is something about this movie I liked. I mean, the music for the preloader was horrible. I hate 50 cent and all that bullshit. Anyways, the movie was ok, needed a background. Some sounds would have been cool. Sword slashing, X-buster shots, etc. That's what a movie is. Otherwise, your movie is a music video. But yeah, you have some potential. My movies suck but I couldn't submit my two good movies because I lost my hard drive. So I'm suckin'. Good work, keep it up. Get better sprites by the way. Get rid of the rap shit, not that many people like it who go on newgrounds.

GTA 3 GTA 3

what the fuck?!

I'm giving you a 2 becuase you fought with that other guy on newgrounds...hahahaha, you are retarded for making that movie. You jack off to cartoons?!?!?!?! Not only that, but you take pride in it too? What the fuck is wrong with you, boy?! Stop that shit. Fucking weirdos...

-Ninja Kitty- -Ninja Kitty-

ahhhhh

NINja Kitty! Make a damn series...and he should fight Samurai Dogs! Yeah! This could be really great...maybe even greater than it already is! NINja Kitty is the best!!!!!!!!

Vampire Hunter INA  3 Vampire Hunter INA 3